Practices are Tuesdays & Thursdays: 3:15-4:30p
Due to the rain, there will be no practice today Wednesday, March 6th.
Hey, Wave Runners due to the rain there will be no practice today Wednesday, Feb.13th. Also no practice Monday, 18th since it’s a holiday. See you next week on Wednesday, Feb. 20th.
Wave Runners 2019 Track Season is scheduled to begin February 6th, 2019 and will run until May 22nd. Practices are held at Parras Middle School two days a week on Monday and Wednesday from 3:15 until 4:30. Students can attend any number of practices.
- For more information about the program click our ABOUT Wave Runners
- Download registration forms 2019 Track Registration Forms
- View/Download 2019 Track Schedule
Thank you for joining us for our 6th Annual Jingle Bell Run!
Here are the results from the Wave Runners Jingle Bell Run Sunday, Dec. 9
If you have pictures to share for our website please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
The GRYRC “Wave Runners” are excited to announce they will be hosting their
6th Annual Jingle Bell Run for K – 8th graders.
Sunday December 9th 2018
Location: Redondo Union High School “Sea Hawk Bowl”
One Sea Hawk Way, Redondo Beach 90277
Entry Fee $5.00 per Runner ~ Spectators are Free
• 10:00 a.m.Runners Check-In – (Check-In should be 30 minutes before your race time).
• 11:00 a.m. – K – 2nd grades – 400m Dash – Girls and Boys will run together.
• 11:30 a.m. – 3rd – 6th grades – 1 mile race – Girls and Boys will run together.
• 12:00 p.m. – 7th – 8th grades – 2 mile race – Girls and Boys will run together.
Top 5 Boys and Top 5 Girls in each race will receive Medals.
ALL Finishers will receive a Jingle Bell Ribbon.
Jingle Bell Run Course (coming soon)