The RUHS Cross Country and Track Team has committed to sharing their love of running with young people in Colombia by starting Project Sole Generation and collecting lightly-worn shoes to send to Colombia. We have received over 450lbs of donated running shoes and shirts in great condition to send to youth in Colombia. Now we just have to get them there! We put this fundraiser together to help raise the funds, go to https://www.booster.com/
Share the Run by passing this on to family and friends!
St. Patrick’s Day 5K Fundraiser – flyer St. Pat’s Track fundraiser 2014
RUHS has a chance to raise $2000 for their track and field program by following the steps outlined below.
1) Visit www.villagerunner.com
2) Click on the St. Patrick’s Day Event Tile and click on “online registration”
3) Join team “RUHS T&F Supporter ” – this is open to anyone wanting to sign up and support the RUHS T&F team like a friend or family member.
4) Follow the prompts and sign up for the race.
5) Village Runner will give the track and field program $5 per person that signs up under their team name (up to 400 people).
Please note that all signups must be done online prior to online registration close which is March 13th.