Registration is here for the Wave Runners (GRYRC) Track Season!Talk to your friends at school,forward this information to those you may feel would be interested, let them know about the Wave Runners Track Season! The Greater Redondo Youth Running Club is a running club being offered to Middle School students. This program can be great conditioning for other sports, the discovery of a new sport or just a fun way to be healthy
Registration Open to Girls and Boys – Grades 6th, 7th and 8th
Click TRACK REGISTRATION for all the forms and information.
The registration night and parent meeting has passed but we are still excepting club members for a bit longer.
- Registration: Still open, instructions are below.
- Registration forms can be printed/download HERE
- New members we will need a copy of your birth certificate so please include a copy with your forms and payment.
- Bring all 3 forms, copy of birth certificate (new members) and payment to our first practice Wednesday January 22, 2014
- Practices are held at Parras Middle on Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 3:15 pm to 4:30 pm. Except for school holiday’s and spring break there will be no practice. Calendar and schedule will be posted soon.